NOTE: The below warranty only applies to REL product purchased in North America from rel.net and Authorized REL dealers.
For purchases made within The UK or Germany, click here
For purchases made outside of North America, The UK or Germany, click here
REL ACOUSTICS AMERICA LLC
North America Warranty Policy
Please register your purchase below. We will use this information ONLY for REL purposes and do not sell our customer lists.
WHAT IS COVERED:
All REL products and parts purchased in the United States or Canada from an authorized dealer or rel.net that are defective in material and workmanship.
FOR HOW LONG:
3 Years, Parts & Labor
WHAT WE WILL DO:
We will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO:
Pay shipping or transportation charges from you to us.
PROVIDE SERVICE FOR PRODUCT NOT PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER.
WHAT YOU MUST DO:
- First, contact the dealer from whom you purchased the product to discuss the problem. If you purchased from rel.net, simply contact our customer service team, including your serial number. Your dealer, in most instances, will be able to answer your questions or arrange for repair.
- In the event you are unable to resolve the situation with your dealer, notify our customer service team of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly upon discovery.
- Obtain from our customer service team a return authorization number.
- Properly pack the product in the original carton for shipping. Label and ship the product, freight prepaid and insured, to the REL ACOUSTICS Ltd. (address provided with Return Authorization) with the proof of purchase from your authorized North America dealer.
- Place the return authorization number prominently on the outside of the carton. Cartons not bearing a return authorization number will be refused.
This warranty is not transferable from the original owner to any subsequent owners. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WRITTEN WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. REL ACOUSTICS AMERICA LIMITED LLC’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL REL ACOUSTICS AMERICA LIMITED LLC. BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. This warranty does not cover a defect that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, improper packing, or unauthorized tampering, alteration or modification as determined solely by us. This warranty is void if the label bearing the serial number has been removed or defaced. This warranty only applies to units sold NEW not including floor samples, demos, B-Stock, and show samples. Floor samples, demos, B-Stock, and show samples shall receive a 1 year warranty from date of sale to customer if sold by an authorized dealer.
OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state. Some places do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.